*Important - Please read carefully
TAKEYARI since.1888 highly respects the privacy rights of our website users. In consideration of the importance of personal information, we comply with the Information Protection Law (Personal Information Protection Law) and strive to protect the privacy of our customers.
Definition of "Personal Information"
The definition of “personal information” is any information which your identity is apparent or can be determined.
Takeyari is committed in respecting our users privacy and safety. We may collect your personal information when you purchase items or make an inquiry. When we collect personal data through forms, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order for us to perform a contract between you and Takeyari or to provide you with a service you have asked for, or to comply with legal requirements. Therefore, some of the personal data we request from you is necessary for us.
Below is a List of Information We May Collect From you:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Shipping Address Information
- Past Transaction Made On Our Site (What you have bought from our site in the past)
- Information that a specific individual can be identified by combining the above
For Which Purpose We Collect These Information:
1. In order to give service to users who have requested for it
2. In order to process the shipping of products and application of it
3. Sending commercial communications, in particular via your subscription to our newsletters by entering your e-mail address;
(including mails, flyers, catalogs etc.)
- Organization of competitions or promotional operations
- For implementation of questionnaires
- For confirmation about delivery, payment and contact
- For marketing research and service/business improvement
- For identity verification and authentication service
We do Not Provide Personal Information to a Third Party Without your Notice Except for the Following Cases:
- Based on laws and regulations where it may be necessary to cooperate with government agencies/ local public entities/ person entrusted with them to carry out information.
- Cases where it may be necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person himself / herself
- Other companies within our Group of companies
We may delegate personal informations of users to the subcontractor after taking protective measures in case of consignment related to this service. We will select and manage personal information and handle/ manage them strictly with supervision after signing a contract concerning the protection of personal information. Ex: Outsourcing of delivery of goods to transportation companies.
Safety Management of Personal Information
We appropriately handle personal information of our users in accordance with laws and and regulations. In an endeavor to ensure your safety of privacy, and prevent from danger such as unauthorized intrusion of personal data, loss of personal information and leakage etc.
Changes and Deletion Of Personal Information
Please inform us of any corrections/ deletions to your personal information. In addition, when registered as a user, personal information can be corrected from the menu by clicking "My Page" on this site.
※ cookies are small filed information that is transmitted from the server computer to your browser and is stored into the hard disk of the computer being used.
SSL (Secure Socket Layers)
When securing security and using personal information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used to prevent such information from being intercepted, disturbed or tampered with.
* SSL is a function to prevent eavesdropping and prevent data tampering by encrypting information. By using SSL, it becomes possible to send information more safely.
For Any Inquiries please contact: